- Postgraduate studies (preferably PhD or Within in the final year of thesis writing) or five years of practical professional experience in the fields of development or international economic institutions.
- Expert knowledge of the subjects of development and international economic relations
- Languages: Proficient in Spanish and English. Knowledge of other languages (especially French and Catalan) is an advantage.
- Ability to draft analytical as well as policy papers.
- Initiative in contributing to programme design.
- Good team worker.
- IT user skills.
- Identifying priority issues for the Programme.
- Designing and organising seminars, conferences, etc., for the Programme.
- Publishing on a regular basis (conference papers, work documents, press articles)
- Participating, on behalf of the CIDOB Foundation, in conferences, seminars, etc., in Spain and abroad.
- Establishing contacts and maintaining good relations with experts and specialised networks.
- Coordinating and managing the Programme's activities in accordance with the CIDOB management.
Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate “Development programme” in the subject of the email. Deadline: January, 23.
See also Euforic's newsfeed on CIDOB